martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

BE ACCOUNTABLE


Being your own boss is tough, you have to be working pretty much ALL the time, but this is also very tempting since you don't have to answer to anyone. You could skip on your schedule, nothing happens, no one gets mad, no one gets "injured" (AT least that's what you perceive, YOU are getting the damage right in the face).

Sometimes this happens to me

AND it sucks, because you feel you are in control, but you are not. That's where having a board of directors or at least a group of people (might just be ONE person) that makes you accountable for your actions.

For me, my brother does this. AND while sometimes I act like a complete asshat when he calls stuff to my attention, it keeps me focused, it brings my feet back to earth.

So go ahead, if you are an entrepreneur, get a group of people that will hold you accountable for your actions, it will definitely help! I know it helps me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario